X

RECEIVE OUR NEWSLETTER

NEWS FOR PHARMACEUTICAL PROFESSIONALS
News

WATERPIK OFFERS A €10 GIFT

15th January 2019 0

Following the success of the WP-300 and WP-02, Waterpik repeats its €10 gift, but now extends the promotion to all water flossers.* 

This is an offer that aims to steer consumers to the pharmacy to buy Waterpik® water flossers. To claim the €10 gift, all customers must do is upload their purchase receipt and promotional code to www.waterpikdentaid.es. Promotion valid until August 31, 2018. 
The promotional code is provided through our sales network to pharmacies, or it can be obtained on the above-mentioned website. 
We are sure to be able to increase sales of these products at pharmacies, and to this end, we have implemented a Waterpik® pharmacy search engine to inform our customers of where they can find these products. 
*Valid for models sold by Dentaid: WP-100, WP-300, WP-700, WP-450, WP-02 and WP-70. 
The toothbrush is the most important tool for the mechanical control of oral biofilm, although it only cleans 60% of the surface of the teeth. The remaining 40% pertains to the interproximal area, where favourable conditions exist for the accumulation of oral biofilm, which causes numerous pathologies and disorders including decay, halitosis, gingivitis, peri-implant mucositis, etc.
Waterpik® reaches the deepest subgingival areas and successfully removes both food debris and oral biofilm that are stuck between the teeth. 

BENEFITS OF WATER FLOSSING IN COMBINATION WITH DAILY BRUSHING 

- Extremely fresh and clean feeling 
- Removal of dental plaque in hard-to-reach areas 
- Improves gum health 
- Facilitates the cleaning of crowns, implants and orthodontics 
- Improves access to periodontal pockets 
 
Comments

SALUD BUCAL DENTAID © 2020

Contact - Privacy Policy - Cookies Policy